continuously strives to secure a position of leadership in the various Business Sectors/Industries by building long-term sustainable relationships between our Clients and our Resources/Candidates. BA Personnel has always built strong relationships on an individual basis with our clients and pride ourselves on our on-going personalised one-on-one interaction. BA Personnel is committed to a meaningful contribution to the empowerment of all South African citizens and focuses on real empowerment according to the broad-based approach.
We are constantly working towards the following principles:
- The supply of 'understated over-performance’;
- The delivery of a quality service in the manner prescribed by our clients;
- Providing our clients with a well-informed, effective service;
- Being accessible to our clients at all times;
- Promoting a relationship of mutual trust with our clients;
- Maintaining high ethical standards;
- Identifying innovative ways in which to supply an improved service and self-educating ourselves and our staff in order to achieve this;
- The creation of opportunities through proper marketing;
- Constantly adapting to meet change
We insist on scrutinised interviews for each position. A large amount of time is set aside, preparing, investigating and studying to ensure we fully understand what is required to fill the position successfully. Once the groundwork investigation is done we carefully plan the questions to be presented to the candidates during their interview with one of our consultants.
These interviews take approximately one hour and 30 minutes. A third of the questions asked are to determine a candidates character. Attributes such as stability, intentions for the future, aims and ambitions are investigated. The remaining two thirds of the interview is directly related to the position being filled. All our questions have been carefully chosen and drawn up to ensure that the candidates is suitable qualified.